Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday, Nov. 15

Okay, I am tired so this will be quick. All and all today was a great day and it went by quickly. My all day meeting and evening out with the teammates went by quickly and it didn't give me much of a chance to think about Thursday a.m. which is coming up quickly. I just hope my appointment is indeed at 8:15 a.m. There should be a message on the answering machine tomorrow when I get home regarding what time it's at.

Tomorrow is my last work out class. I will do TRX at 6:00 a.m. and then head back to the office for another full day of meetings with my team and there is also another dinner out tomorrow, yet I will just see where my mind is at and decide if I go or not. Tonight I gotta admit it was nice to be out and hang out with my team. I only see them once a year so it's nice to catch up, etc...

It's my son's b-day on Friday and so far this week I haven't really seen my kids much which is totally out of the norm since I am usually always home in the a.m. and when they get off the bus, etc.. Yet they seem happy as ever and my husband continues to take the load completely off of me which has provided so much peace of mind. Even though I forgot that 20 years ago today we met and I was rather impressed he remembered : ) I got a lot on my mind what can I say : )

I am curious what I will be thinking tomorrow night, yet hopefully I will be just as tired as I am right now and will be resting peacefully. At this point I gotta remind myself it doesn't pay to worry or stress out about anything. And I do believe my dad up above will be taking good care of me too, so I take comfort there as well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you found some time to catch us up. :) I had second surgery of the day also, and all your planning is going to payoff, too, I can just feel it. :) You may want to spend some extra time at the park with your boys tomorrow, just running around throwing a football, etc., as you will miss not being active with them for awhile. Relax and don't stress about the surgery, what will be will be. You have a great supportive husband, too, what a bonus because you're god gonna need to do some leaning on him for a few weeks. Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and get a good night's sleep. Will be praying for a successful surgery. Let us know how you're doing when you are able.

    ReplyDelete