Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Nov. 14th - 2 days before surgery

My day was busy as I expected, yet I got done everything I needed. Right now I actually feel at peace as I'm trying to finalize little details that I keep thinking about such as ... gee I need to leave before the bus comes so which neighbor should I drop the kids off at prior to Steve and I leaving (duh)!! I talked with the nurse today and she did her last set of questions for me so she can prepare for everything. She thinks I will need to be at the doctors by 8:15 a.m., but will confirm on Wednesday. The other time would be 6:30 a.m., but she thinks I will be the second patient of the day. She said I should be there about 3 hours. Procedure will take maybe 45 minutes.

My mind is at peace at the moment. This a.m. when I was driving to my health club I did start crying in the car for no reason knowing this was my last time I'd be doing this work out class for a while, but once I did the class and got my adrenaline going I was fine for the rest of the day. As I completed each work meeting I was able to put closure to things too and know things are the way they are and all will be fine. I just gotta give up the control.

Tomorrow I plan to do my 5:30 a.m. boot camp workout class and then I have to be at work by 8:00 and go all day plus have dinner with my teammates, so it will be non-stop. Which I guess is good.

So all and all I'm doing well. My husband was great tonight and let me be in my own little world as I did whatever I thought I needed to do. I even got out and bought some new comfy clothes. I just gotta add Title Nine rocks. I love the clothes and I can't believe you can return items after 360 days without any questions asked.

Okay, that's all I gotta say. Oh and it's going to be hard not to EAT or DRINK anything after 12:00 AM on Wednesday, yet that's the least of my worries (smile).

Until next time take care,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment